- All Conference activities will take place at the Hyatt Place, in the Historic District of Charleston, S.C. , 560 King St., Charleston, SC 29403
- There is a block of rooms held for our group at a special rate of $189/night. After you submit the Conference Registration form, you will receive the link to book your stay.
- You will have opportunities to try many dining options in the area from fast food to upscale dining. Many are within easy walking distance of the hotel. UPDATE: Conference delegates will go to dinner together Wednesday evening, November 7th, at local restaurants in the area. Please fill out this form to indicate your 1st, 2nd and 3rd preferences for restaurant choices: https://goo.gl/forms/q0GrdLMTqZgxF5b32.
- The cost of the dinner on Thursday evening, November 8th, is included in the price of the conference. Additional tickets may be purchased for spouses or guests who are not attending the full conference.
- Uber or taxis will be the best way to get to the hotel from the airport. UPDATE: Preferred Black Car Service is available for $15/pp one way. Reserve by phone 1 day in advance 843-530-3257
- Payment for the conference is due in order to confirm your registration. Please pay online at www.friendshipforce.org/payments and use Journey # 14431.
- There is an early bird registration fee of $200 if paid by August 15. Early Bird date has been extended to October 31st!! Beginning November 1st, the fee is $225.
- To purchase travel insurance for your trip, please visit the Friendship Force Website: https://friendshipforce.org/trip-insurance/
Photo credit: Spencer Means